We offer several family options during the 9:30 Sunday service:
Any age – Grace Kids Bags to bring into the service
Birth-K – A nursery with toys, coloring and games if you ask an usher to connect you with the nursery worker (Faith, below)
K-5th graders – Grace Kids Church starts about halfway through the service. We like to have the kids start out singing and praying with us in the service so parents can model worship as a family. The kids also like to hear the family news, mission moments, and other kids as they participate in the dramatic reading on the 4th Sundays of the month. Kid’s Church starts after the Kid’s Sermon (about 10am) until 11:00 so the parents can fellowship after the service ends (around 10:40).
Join us Wednesday night for Kids Quest during the school year after the 5:30 Community Dinner. We have Bible stories, games, music and did I mention games?
- Family Fun Days (days off school- sledding, snow forts, Capture the Flag and other games at Grace or Thorpe as it warms up)
- Spring Break Thorpe Park Games
- Easter Egg Hunt
- May Big Thrill Thank You bowling party for leaders and families
- Wednesday Picnics in the Park – summer
- Family Mission Trip
- VBS Day Camp – July
- Family Camp – August
- Purgatory Bike Trip
- Hallelujah Party – Sat before Halloween
- Scandinavian Dinner – Missions Fundraiser – November
- Preschool Bazaar Fundraiser
- Christian Community Night
- Operation Christmas Child
We have fun, learn a lot, share and supported each other through the year and participate in many wonderful events. The kids & youth practice for not one drama, but two – a Christmas and Easter musical with a dancing included. Everyone loves the dramas during Christmas & Easter as well as the Palm Sunday dance! Practice begins 4-5 weeks before Christmas and Easter, so let us know if you’re interested.